Sunday, November 26, 2006

We celebrated two birthdays of our children this month. Many say Meagan and Levi look so much alike. I don't know about that but they do have a special relationship. Levi is very affectionate, but sometimes annoying and Meagan is very patient with Levi . She knows how to teach and help young kids without talking down to them or boring them. She coached Levi's soccer team this summer and did a great job. I thank God for both of you. I wrote to Levi in his birthaday card,"I thank God that he made you.", and he beamed at me when he read it. He looked lovingly in my eyes and said with great feeling, "I thank God that he made me too!" I, his mother, mistakenly thought he was going to end with, "that he made you", and I hid my laugh in his big embrace.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Ally said...

Theyre both such cuties!!!
I cant believe Levi is so old already. I remember when he was born, and everybody wanted to hold him and take care of him and babysit him because he was the youngest grandkid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home