Monday, January 01, 2007

New morning mercies


We hope you all had a blessed Christmas. I pray that God will guide and keep you in the new year. I want this entry to be a testimony to the love of my Father. I have sung so often of the mercies of God, but this past year I have known and experienced his mercies every day. When I was down He lifted my head. When I was filled with pride he humbled me. When I didn't know if he was there or cared he sent someone to listen and to support me.(thanks, Jul, thanks 'Neta) When I was confused, and doubting just the right song would come on the radio or just the right words sprang out from the pages of my bible. When I couldn't pray a friend would drop by and pray with me.(Thanks, John, thanks, Bill). When I needed forgiveness my family was there to forget it and start anew. (Thanks Pete) When I didn't have the energy to fold that basket of laundry, or clean the kitchen one more time that day someone would step in and do it for me.( Thanks, girls)
You know, if I hadn't been in the wilderness I would not have experienced the special manna of God's presence. God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home