Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Levi


My baby has turned 9 years old this week. I wish I could stop time and enjoy forever this affectionate, fun, incredibly inciteful little boy. But then again, Levi, I can't wait to see the young man you will become, the Lord willing, and all that God will have in store for you. Don't ever get too old to look into my eyes with a love that brims over and then give me that hug that only you can give. God bless you.
Sorry Josh, I couldn't send you a piece of Skorr Bar cake in the mail, and I hate to say this but he is a little bigger than you were at 9. We told him that and he can't wait 'till he is bigger than you and can beat you up.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Odds are Levi can already beat Josh up...

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Ally said...

Looking good Levi! Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Katrina VandenBerg said...

The deGroot score cake is delicious. mmm.

Happy 9th Birthday Levi!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Josh said...

Ouch Tim, That was mean. But seriously... he probably can.

 
At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wop you at christmas!!
miss ya can't wait till christmas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home